Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Tell me the name

This is one of my favorite games at 'Old Boys Get Togethers'. The game is simple, involves everyone and is fun & challenging. The game is suitable for boys who think they have become men, or men who still aspire to be boys and also to those who have given up on trying to be anything.

The game can be played individually or in groups.

Requirement: Group Photograph/s. Online pictures can also be used. Even if you don't have anything of them one can play this.

Rules: Point to a picture and try to recall the name. If not successful try drop hints and guess again. If no picture just drop hints like "He is the one who impersonated courier boy to get into the girls hostel"

Sounds simple and may be boring. I tried playing it and and was shocked (yes! thats the word I want to use) to see how many of us were actually able to get the names correct. I loved the lines on foreheads that got formed trying to recall the names. The frustration on face saying "How can I forget this? He was my lab mate for 4 years".

Equally frustrating was/is trying making hints. "What was unique about this guy? " Pictures getting blurred. Confused!!!!

So much for the 'Best Days of My Life'.

Advantages of the game:

1. Winners are the guys whose grey cells haven't started decaying.
2. Losers are the guys who have moved ahead in life.
3. You get to know names that never existed.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

can't believe somebody can make such a boring game sound so interesting :)